Is cleaning at the bottom of your priority list? Professional cleaning of your home is of utmost importance to you. Here are some of the top reasons why you should invest in a professional cleaning service, especially if you have a lot to do or just want to relax.
- An eye for detail: many families are in a rush to clean their homes. Professionals are trained and uniquely equipped to clean every corner of your apartment.
- Quality Equipment: Professional cleaners are equipped with specialized equipment such as vacuum cleaners, floor cleaners and degreasers to remove tough stains and leave your home sparkling clean.
- Simple and Affordable: Professional cleaning services are readily available and cleaning appointments can be made over the phone or via an online booking form.
- Free time: with a professional cleaning service, you have enough time to do what you want. Plus, most professional cleaners are insured, so you don’t have to worry.
- Flexible schedule: Most professional cleaners are happy to accommodate your flexible schedule and offer their services. So why stress about cleaning your home? Book our cleaning service at a time that suits you. It’s a relaxing experience.
- Customer satisfaction: A professional cleaning service will increase your satisfaction.
People with pets: How to clean a house with pets?
Pets are undoubtedly man’s most loyal friends, but they can also be very annoying. Molting, dirty feet, messengers… – These are just some of the usual things that happen with pets. After all this, the first thing that comes to mind is cleaning up after your pet. However, there are a few tips that will help you avoid having to compromise between the unconditional love you have for your pet and the cleanliness of your furniture and apartment.
let’s face it, no one can deny that pets have their own odors and are not at all desirable when they enter your home. Use a deodorizing product Make a mixture of baking soda, essential oils, and a natural pet neutralizer and spray it on your carpets and furniture. An hour later, vacuum the area. You can also use an enzyme-based cleaner. To combat odors, ensure good air circulation in your home.
Equip yourself for this
The right equipment for cleaning your pet can make a big difference. Have a lint roller on hand to quickly remove pet hair from clothing and clean sofas, cushions, and chairs. Use a mini-vac to clean every nook and cranny, and use it on stairs to save your back. Make sure the vacuum cleaner you use has good suction power. Check and empty the garbage frequently, watch out for clogs in the house, and remove hair from muffs.
Washing is important
Soft pet items such as sheets, blankets, and toys can cause major stains. Wash them regularly in the washing machine.
Place a washable mat in front of each door to catch dirt as it enters the room. Keep an old towel handy to wipe your pet’s feet before they enter the house, especially on rainy or snowy days.
Keep an eye on your pet’s fur as well
Vacuum your pet’s favorite sleeping area daily to prevent hair build-up. Spray cushions and furniture covers with an anti-static spray to prevent new hair growth. You can also use a microfiber mop to clean hardwood and tile floors. Frequent brushing will help prevent hair loss and reduce the amount of hair that falls out. Invest in a blanket